The Pathos of Distance

- Agile Minds in Perpetuum -

• Reply to topic

News/Current Affairs

Zoot Allures

News/Current Affairs

Post by Zoot Allures on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:28 am

school shooting in florida.

and here goes the leftists again crying about gun control. no. the solution is to arm and train the teachers and school officials to quickly respond to a shooting incident.

and they talk about the mental health of this kid. the only thing that will change anything is a RADICAL restructuring of society. that's not gonna happen suddenly, but gradually, in which case incidents like this will not decrease in any significant way. if anything, they are increasing.

"Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.- Kennedy

lol! he stole that quote from lenin.

its like this, folks. until you are willing to supress many of the freedoms that are being so abused by the media and the members of this democratic society, problems like this will continue to exist if not get progressively worse.

it is up to competent government to handle this kind of stuff. the people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

in this case you either arm everybody (there are more good guys than bad guys), or abolish weapons completely.

the country is divided on this matter, but in either case, the government must make a decision. this issue has been on a balancing beam for decades now, and the shootings continue.

either take the fucking weapons or give everybody a gun. let's get on with it.

Zoot Allures

Re: News/Current Affairs

Post by Zoot Allures on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:56 pm

i love to see a good divide between the people of the nation. i almost pop some pop-corn now before i turn on the news.

so now there are threats of nation wide highschool strikes unless the government does something about the guns. these people who are ready to strike hadn't considered that maybe instead of banning guns, a change of social infrastructure should happen instead and could achieve the same result; no more whacko teenagers shooting up schools. for starters, you can get rid of 97.5% of the garbage played on the radio (hip-hop gangsta rap, angry HEAVY metal, and all the miserable ballads that make you want to fucking die), because adolescents are probably more influenced and conditioned by the music they listen to than anything else.

i bet if you did that, all the other shit that makes an angry, misunderstood teenager become a whack-job wouldn't even matter. problems with grades, or girls, or mom and dad, or peer pressure, violent action movies, or whatever propaganda on the internet that brainwashes em.... all trivial details.

there is something about music alone that has a subliminal effect unlike any of those other factors. you listen to a tu-pac song... and then get in an argument with your folks, lose your job, break up with your girl friend, fail your test, watch a rambo flick, and join a white supremacist website... and i bet the only thing on your mind as you drive to the wendy's to shoot everybody, will still be the tu-pac song.

what was it that plato said again.... you can judge a society by its music?

Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:55 am

Billy Graham is finally dead. smoke em if you got em, boys.

Frank and i would like to dedicate this song to his family and friends.

hopefully, this guy is next.

Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:52 pm

http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=193855

look at that one on the bottom with the steak knife. holy shit.

i dunno 'bout you, but i ain't lettin' that fucker get my boots, my sunglasses, or my motorcycle.

*straps up*

Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:42 pm

some people somewhere reported to the police that the next-door neighbor always leaves a child alone at home, who keeps crying during the day. Police accompanied by social service came and broke down the door to recover the child. And this is what they they found:

WARNING. VERY GRAPHIC.

https://www.facebook.com/100008225256026/videos/2043397109277778/?t=37
Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Post by Zero_Sum on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:school shooting in florida.

and here goes the leftists again crying about gun control. no. the solution is to arm and train the teachers and school officials to quickly respond to a shooting incident.

and they talk about the mental health of this kid. the only thing that will change anything is a RADICAL restructuring of society. that's not gonna happen suddenly, but gradually, in which case incidents like this will not decrease in any significant way. if anything, they are increasing.

"Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.- Kennedy

lol! he stole that quote from lenin.

its like this, folks. until you are willing to supress many of the freedoms that are being so abused by the media and the members of this democratic society, problems like this will continue to exist if not get progressively worse.

it is up to competent government to handle this kind of stuff. the people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

in this case you either arm everybody (there are more good guys than bad guys), or abolish weapons completely.

the country is divided on this matter, but in either case, the government must make a decision. this issue has been on a balancing beam for decades now, and the shootings continue.

either take the fucking weapons or give everybody a gun. let's get on with it.

Must disarm general public before economic collapse and calamity begins in earnest.

"Hopefully our fresh new younger generations and useful idiots demographically of democratic marxist globalists through voting will pull this off."

Last edited by Zero_Sum on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Post by Zero_Sum on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:Billy Graham is finally dead. smoke em if you got em, boys.

Frank and i would like to dedicate this song to his family and friends.

hopefully, this guy is next.

Another individual promoting their crucified Jew kike God is dead, zero fucks given.

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie

Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:57 pm

Another individual promoting their crucified Jew kike God is dead, zero fucks given.

you talking about Joel Osteen? there's a special place in hell reserved for that chump. what was that deal with the flood or whatever where he had enough room in his church for victims to take refuge, but refused to let them in? it was all over the TV couple years back.

news flash, joel, for you and your evangelist buddies:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:29 am