The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

The Pathos of Distance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pathos of Distance

- Agile Minds in Perpetuum -

4 posters

Love OntoLogy thread.

Satyr
    Satyr

Love OntoLogy thread. Empty Love OntoLogy thread.

Post by Satyr Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:16 pm

My Love Ontology speaks of this love of nature, or nature loving itself loving...
    The power of love is the Will to love powerfully.
    Value is a rational measure of blind love.
    Love can be irrational, mad....unconscious, and indisputable.

A stone loving itself, is such a subconscious love loving love.
    We love nature rationally, nature loves us boundlessly, irrationally, indifferently.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Love OntoLogy thread. Empty Re: Love OntoLogy thread.

Post by Satyr Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:55 pm

You...you...mean all is vibrating/oscillating at a frequency, and this is called order.
    Are you saying attraction/repulsion can explain the stabilization of unities we can perceive as phenomena?
    Are you saying we do not need mystical, romantic idealism, such as redefining words like  'value' or 'love' to explain how and why particles form and how and why they interact, and how and why they can stabilize into atoms?
    Are you saying love only applies to living organism and refers to a specific behaviour evolved to facilitate heterosexual reproduction and cooperative survival strategies?
    Are you saying the universe is not all alive, but life refers to a specific kind of existence that cannot be applied across the board simply by changing the meaning of words and using mystical lingo to pretend we are justifying it when we are mind-farting?
    Are you saying mentioning the name Nietzsche, or Jesus, or Spinoza is not an argument, but deference, attempting to use association to hide the fact that we are clueless?

This sounds like my nemesis talking, a moron that called himself Satyr to spite me.

Occam's Razor, dude is bullshyte.
    Sometimes the more complicated, superfluous, making grand mystical assumptions and redefining words to accommodate our idealistic explanations is the best.
    Fuck common sense....we need radical thinking here.
    Something that corrupts the meaning of words like 'life' and 'love' and, morality and humanity, morality...
    A master dictates the meaning of words, he does not submit to natural order.
    A god invents reality, pulling it out of his holy arse.
    He invents reality. He does not surrender to conventional thinking.

Dark times are coming we need leaders, like myself, to fight in this coming war.
    I'm that kind of leader.
    Love Leader. Leading love lovingly loving lovers.

Frequencies, vibrations, rhythms....
    Next thing you'll offer me Satyr's spiel on (inter)activity and harmony, and how that suffices to explain matter/energy and all that we perceive that is not living.
    Next you might say 'love' applies only to life and consciousness and not all is conscious and alive.
    Next thing you'll tell me is that we need to use language precisely to clarify and not to confuse, and exploit morons and desperate pathetic idiots.
    How will that help me stand out from the herd? How can I then claim to be the reincarnation of Jesus?

I need something to associate myself with Jesus Spinoza and Nietzsche...I have no brains to give you something, so why not change the meaning of words and claim that I am saying something new?
    LOL is that something.
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:37 pm

The Holy Goat wrote:Are you saying we do not need mystical, romantic idealism, such as redefining words like 'value' or 'love' to explain how and why particles form and how and why they interact, and how and why they can stabilize into atoms?
    Are you saying love only applies to living organism and refers to a specific behaviour evolved to facilitate heterosexual reproduction and cooperative survival strategies?
    Are you saying the universe is not all alive, but life refers to a specific kind of existence that cannot be applied across the board simply by changing the meaning of words and using mystical lingo to pretend we are justifying it when we are mind-farting?

i dunno about these other folks, but that's what i'm saying, and have always said. the simplest explanation should not be dismissed if there is nothing to lose by accepting it... and, in some cases, even if there is something to lose by accepting it. in fact, without the parsimonious acceptance of that simplest explanation, we would not have the tragic.

life should be like a work of art, or a screenplay, or an epic adventure at the end of which the hero dies a tragic death. everybody gets to be the hero in this story because everybody is gonna die that tragic death one day. you can tell yourself otherwise until you're blue in the face, but that ain't changing nothin'.

ya'll better stop worrying about god and heaven and karmic reincarnation and all that other bullshit and get ready for the eternal return... 'cause that's all you're gonna get if you get anything at all.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:22 am

Yes, life is a work of art, and the world is the stage and you the actor, wanting to be a director.

But to know what role you can and want to play is to know thyself....and to know how to play it is to know the world you will be performing in.
    Clarity begins with the proper use of words.
    Otherwise you'll be acting out a romantic character in a fantasy reality, only to pass the time.
    In this age it will attract those that need such escapes.

What's involved here is Orwellian newspeak - a method of placating and manipulating minds using symbols/words, and not coercion.
    Nihilism is a memetic virus, a parasite...as satyr says...that imitator.
    It uses words to infect and to exploit human needs/desires.
    Its political.
    Marketing.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:29 am

Confucius wrote:Go to bed with scratchy arse; wake up with smelly finger

First reading
    Merge your consciousness with the unconsciousness holding onto a desire, and in your meditations you will be pointed to a resolution.
    But it will not be the pointer but the subtle smell of yourself pointing.

Second Reading
    Psychic Hygiene
    Cleanse yourself of your digested past, allowing the accumulations to pass through before you attempt to see beyond them. Otherwise you will be directed back into your own sphincter to wallow in your own filth.

Third Reading
    An authority figure is not always an indication of profound insights, but a way to soften-up your overlying skepticism, to accommodate the underlying nonsense.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:53 am

Satyr my sycophantic imitator claims that the misuse of words is an intentional attempt to exploit human vanity, frailty, need/desire.
    Satyr wrote:Repackaging old ideas with new flashy market brands, or attempting to merge the incompatible, with mystifying language, is a way of selling the same crap back to the same gullible minds that purchased the original product.  

Marxism was a repackaging of Abrahamism.
    Post-Modernity was a repackaging of Marxism.
    We can even attempt to merge Christianity and Nietzsche as the prime antagonist, by confused prose, pretending to be saying something only a few can grasp, when it is saying nothing at all.

He was trying to critique my misuse of the word 'love', finding it a blatant attempt to manipulate human stupidity and ignorance. Using the mystifying unknown to declare a profound known - with a name.
    One of the many given to the one-god.
    The poor fool believed that non-living unities, like planets, clouds, rivers, atoms, could be explained by the simple forces of interaction which are attraction/repulsion, and that balance of these forces is what establishes the groundwork for what will evolve into a particular kind of unity, named organism.
    He believes that to then declare knowledge of the unknown, by converting all to organic processes, and then justifying this mental trickery by using linguistic juggling, romantic idealism, mystifying jargon to manipulate the desperate and the lost, may work but it smells of a need/desire - covetous spirit wanting to replicate an effect by adopting the method and changing the lingo.

Fuckin' imbecile knows not what he is talking about.
    What are we a bag of flesh?
    We must be made more....we are love selfing, self loving.

What can best explain the multiplicity of existence than self-loving?
    It requires no judgment...for love is blind and innate.

Nietzsche wrote:One must give value to their existence by behaving as if ones very existence were a work of art.
    ...But we must make sure not to produce a comedy.

Nietzsche wrote:There is nothing more necessary than truth, and in comparison with it everything else has only secondary value.
    This absolute will to truth: what is it? Is it the will to not allow ourselves to be deceived? Is it the will not to deceive? One does not want to be deceived, under the supposition that it is injurious, dangerous, or fatal to be deceived. ... Do not allow yourselves to be deceived: Great Minds are Skeptical.

Nietzsche wrote:What if God were not exactly truth, and if this could be proved? And if he were instead the vanity, the desire for power, the ambitions, the fear, and the enraptured and terrified folly of mankind?

Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:10 am

Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength - life itself is will to power; self-preservation is only one of the indirect and most frequent results thereof.
    Beyond Good and Evil, Chapter 1, The Prejudices of Philosophers

Have we not made survival a universal force, we transvaluators of value?
    Do we not now see everything desperate to survive, to hold together, to maintain self?
    Have we now made selfishness an insight, to those who were raised to feel ashamed of it?
    Have we not presented a base instinct as a profound insight, to those who seek a justification for their selfishness?  

LOL is the answer.
    A reason to love yourself, despite yourself.
    A justification of your self-love in a world of hatred, and indifference, the worse of all.

Let us begin by destroying our contact with reality.
    Let us lose our senses.
    Let us go mad with Dionysian ecstasy, and laugh like fools at what has for too long bound us - the past, nature itself.

Jesus wrote:A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
    Does he only mean life, consciousness?
    I think not.
    Existence in all its forms loves itself and one another. It loves self through other.
    Satyr's blind (inter)activity is guided by love. It has a motive - it is intentional.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:51 pm

Love values loving.
    All is irrational Dionysian eros.
    Unconscious in its incomprehensible vagaries, it rises from the depths of chaos to embrace itself in its quest for self.
    All is Self loving love selfing, before consciousness emerges to distinguish and judge.
    Non-judgmental, pure lust for loving.
    It discovers itself ordering, against hating chaos, and grasps its pieces to pull them inward....birthing its gods and goddesses from its loving Jupiter head, before it can utter a single word it has loved itself erotically, entirely.

Love is the primary primal.
    All else follows its ecstatic self-worshipping multifariousness.
    It begins to think to enjoy itself loving love.

Post modernity is the fullness of self-love, exposing itself in its many guises, desiring to love itself in multiple ways, through multiple forms.
    Loving love so much that it spills forth juices - semen spilling across existence, rising in unique manifestations of the original one love.
    Love is pure because it is innate, it is uncompromising, intuitive, a child playing with itself, it has yet to become aware of its power.
    Jesus merges with Spinoza and appears as Nietzsche powerfully loving power.
    But power for what?
    Power of love, to pro-create loving love.

Narcissism the highest authentic kind of self-loving love making.
    With passion it loves others into loving itself.
    Those that refuse it their adoration it hates loving, and loves hating.
    Who but those that have felt this passion can truly grasp the fullness of LOL?
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:40 am

Love springs from the very abyss of existence, ignoring what consciousness prescribes, what judgment values.
    It is irrational, primal, incomprehensibly mysterious and magical.
    We love despite what we consider valuable.
    We love madly, boundlessly....we love and are taken away. We fall, in love, into love.
    Love pulls us into its dark depths.

Everything whispers love, like a secret we all know, but few can surrender to.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:41 am

A few years ago I emailed my Love Ontology to the Pope, to Zizek, to Peterson, to The President of the US, to Putin....and I saw a marked difference in their subsequent behaviour. A shift in their attitude and speeches.
    I can only assume it was because of the impact I made on their minds after reading my ideas.

Peterson wrote an entire book on Bible seriese.
    He sill avoids the word 'love' so that he does not acknowledge my impact on him. He speaks of empowering people, tiding up their room, which is almost my ideology verbatim.
    Every time I here the word 'love' I know I've had an effect.
    This idea is too powerful to be ignored.

They are all talking about me, thinking of me, dissecting my views, promoting what I gave them.
    My glory is illuminating their spirits.

There is a before and after I came around to change their conceptions of reality.
    Before me there was nothing....I came, unfolded my brilliant Love Ontology and the world was never the same again.
    I don't need them to acknowledge me. I am far to secure and humble to require accolades and worshipping...although some chocolates on my birthday would be nice.
    I simply enjoy watching them use the mental tools I gave them.    
    I am so magnanimous that my wealth freely I share, expecting nothing in return.

I am a wellspring of genius. I am the reincarnation and the third coming.
    A world creator. All shall change when they come in contact with me.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Any contact with my greatness rubs off.
    If I say hello to a simpleton, he gains 20 IQ points. His entire frame of mind changes.
    I am the world's most interesting man times 1000.
    Spending any amount of time in my presence fertilizes ideas, women fall pregnant, cripples walk, mutes talk, the deaf begin to hear.
    My every word is a magical spell.
    Everyone begins talking about me, and repeating the views I implant in their minds.

Save my message they will be worth billions in a few decades.

When I walk into a room, it stops to watch me pass.
    When I speak everyone pretends to be ignoring me, but they listen, taking mental notes.

My Love Ontology is echoed in every genius' philosophy, scientific breakthrough athletic achievement.
    Every movies speaks of love.....the bible speaks of love....I am everywhere.

Resistance is futile.
    Feel privileged that you were born to walk the earth the same time as I did.
    Your grandchildren will say..."My grandfather/grandmother was around when he was preachnig his Love Ontology".
    Future great leaders will say with pride...."I was there when Love Ontology was born"
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:17 am

I am surrounded by love, immersed in its glory. It emanates from matter, radiates from energy.

Such an eloquent philosophy I've invented from my brilliant mind.
    I offer love to all, but the world is too sick to accept my offering.
    I might be crucified, again, and once more I will be resurrected in love, by love, through love.
    I am the beacon and the torch to light the way.
    He who shall follow me shall be saved.
    The rest can go to hell.
    I am the god/king, the bringer of good tidings.
    Great sages have laid down the ground for my coming: Jesus, Spinoza, Nietzsche..and many other minor prophets.

I have come to validate life, to make existence noble.
    I reaffirm pain suffering in LOL.
    My laughter of joy. Olympian bellows echoing from mountain top to mountain top.
    Only the ones that have made the trek up will hear my laughter. Only those who have bled upon the cliffs on their way to the summit, shall know of my glory.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:06 am

Imagine a world where philosophy has become about psychological insights (Nietzsche), and how to manoeuvre within social socioeconomic environments (Machiavelli) becoming profound philosophical concepts.
    World = humanity.
    What is the range of effect of concepts that have no reference outside human brains?
    Humanity is the range of effect.
    Humanity becomes the world being studied in philosophy.
    Psychology and Politics as profound philosophical insights about the world, now redefined.

Imagine a stunted psychological mind, that has only engaged reality, the world, in other words humanity, through proxies...like Nietzsche and Machiavelli, and those that decipher them for you, like Strauss, giving them that personal twist.
    With no experiences to draw from these proxies and their translators become icons/idols to engage world from a safe distance.

The pathos of distance.
    Dialogue is now through icons.
    Either quoting to imply association, or hiding behind the icon, as a follower, presenting the name as an argument in itself.

Christians use Scripture, and Jesus as their idol/icon.
    I've converted this recipe to the most profound philosophical insight man has ever made.
    I have made survival a universal force explaining everything from chemical reactions to earthquakes.
    Love Ontological Lust
    LOL

I offer of my wealth....as a gold emanating idol.
    Drink of my blood, consume my flesh....become infected by me.
    I have already fertilized your minds, and you cannot help but think in my terms.
    I am not in there, in your heads, directing your actions and thoughts.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Love Ontology is the bridge, synthesizing Abrahamism and Aryanism.

It raises survival to its rightful place as a cosmological imperative, satisfying slaves the world over.
    Slaves of the world Unite!!!
    I call and my minions answer.

I have made survival, self-preservation the highest ideal.
    All wants to survive...stoned, clouds, gold, turds, emanating stench, parasites, vermin, viruses, diseases, bacterium....everything is self-lovingly loving lovingly love.
    I have constructed a shameless pride that will do anything and everything to survive.
    If feces, if a piece of crap, shares in self-preservation and self-loving lovingness, why should we be embarrassed when we are willing to do anything simply to continue existing?

I have made slavery and enduring enslavement, doing anything to make it, to a height.
    I have made a slave a master of himself.
    They survived and survival proves their worthiness.
    Like bacteria.

Let us sing a cRAP song, reminding ourselves of those iconic survivors of western, European power gluttony.
    Let is sing the songs of slaves, and not of their masters, who freed them to pay them millions of dollars to throw balls into hoops, run fast, dodge tackles, sing and dance.
    No, not European songs, slave songs - African songs should be our songs of victory.
    Songs of enduring and doing anything to survive.
    Let us emulate slaves, and hoot and holler and jump around in primal Dionysian ecstasy....let us rejoice in our liberated slavishness.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Looking into glass, I force it to become opaque with the power of my mind.
    I whisper to it secret tantra, fogging the surface....then i write me name on the surface and contemplate its greatness.  
    An internal pressure forces itself down my intestinal track and a short burst of divine breathe exist my sacred sphincter.
    A distant lark answers the call.
    I feel my self leave the chair from the impressive power of my own digestion.
    I levitate, for a microsecond and then gently settle upon the earth, spreading my mass evenly.
    Lunar light strikes the glass at a perfect angle, making the outline of my name glisten.
    I see myself reflected, smiling at my own beauty.

Such eloquence one man cannot endure.
    He needs to share it before he burst.

It's hard being a genius.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:36 am

How does one love love, without the intervention of loving.
    To love lovingly, without acting, but love as a tautology with itself.
    To love love is to love self as love of loving.
    How do I bridge the distance between I and the reflection in the mirror when I lovingly gaze upon my loveliness.
    Loving is I, loving the act of love.
    I am love, in love with love.

It's hard being a wise genius like I am.
    I make love to myself constantly.
    I offer the power of love, but humanity is filth, full of self-hatred.
    They hate me for loving myself lovingly. Resenting my lovely self-loving love.
    They envy me, envying their own envy of envying.

All hail Aphrodite!!!
    Glory to Pan!!!
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:38 am

Love loving love, moves towards pure love loving.
    Love of self, is love of love.

To love self is to love self through all others, and to avoid those who hate.
    Discriminating love, ignores haters and chooses those who love loving you, loving them.
    It is selfish love.
    A love of loving love in others loving your love of them, and through them yourself.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sun May 13, 2018 6:52 am

Love loves loving love.
    What if the universe were self-loving, loveliness, loving, loving love lovingly, and nothing else besides?
    What would this say about the universe?
    What would it say about Christianity that has already said this in its own self-loving way?

What kind of self-hating monster would laugh at this deepest of deep, insights?

Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sun May 13, 2018 7:35 am

To love loving, does away with the third party, the loved one.
    Like to be pleased by pleasure, does away with the other.

Pleasure pleased by pleasure, becomes pleasure pleased.
    Transcending itself as simply pleasure pleased.
    Love loving, transcending love loving love.
    Z13

Post by Z13 Mon May 14, 2018 5:33 pm

i don't feel the love of the loving lover's love of my love loving the lover's love of me, anymore. what's happened to this place?

i demand to speak to the manager.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Thu May 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Love turns to hate, hating hatred.
    The other side of the binary coin - heads or tails.
    I'm an ass-man, so I always lose my head over tail.

All is love, loving love.
    Hating love reveals an unrequited love, turning sour.
    Even when you hate, you love hating, so all is love after-all.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri May 18, 2018 5:30 am

Gravity is resolved in my LOL philosophy.
    Gaia (γη) rises to meet uranos (ουρανος) for a uranium embrace.

Peterson, having read my thesis, was moved to enter Biblical mythology finding there secret I had pointed out for him.
    Love gems scattered in the pages.
    Ahead of my time, I slow down, to an almost stand still crawl, pulling others up to sit beside my gilded throne of agape/eros.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri May 18, 2018 11:54 am

Before the coming sanctity, the monster bears its teeth, and growls hatred.
    The lover embraces himself, pulling inward what he wishes to save.
    His love is pure, like a child's.
    Love with no 'what ifs' and 'maybe's'.  
    A pristine pool, on the edge of a jungle clearing.
    Cool and clean - as deep as the mountain's roots. Inviting you to dive into it, if you can hold your breathe.
    Down into the twilight, where light gives way to watery darkness, the secret of love lurks - monstrous and beautiful...like a siren's song.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri May 18, 2018 12:00 pm

To be nothing to everyone is to be something to one's self.
    To love self so deeply you need no other.
    A god pronouncing his self-love lovingly, daring those who will not believe to hate him.
    Their envy burns brighter, the self-love of the one who truly adores himself lovingly, and sincerely.

I carved my heart on marble, and built an altar to my name, waiting for sacrifices to spill red over my white-hot self-love.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:55 pm

I'm proud to announce that the most recent experiments in CERN prove my LOL hypothesis in ways you cannot imagine.
    It's too complex to explain it to you all, but lets say it is like Aphrodite rising on a wave of existential foam love pushing and pulling her towards the heavens...towards the mountain peak of Olympus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:21 pm