The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

The Pathos of Distance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pathos of Distance

- Agile Minds in Perpetuum -

An Ex Anarchist Disavowing Anarchism.

Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

An Ex Anarchist Disavowing Anarchism. Empty An Ex Anarchist Disavowing Anarchism.

Post by Zero_Sum Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:14 pm

I remember how the longest time I was an anarchist and how I believed that I would never change my mind for as long as I lived unwavering in my anarchist ideals that I embraced for almost nine years. [Almost a decade.]

What changed my views in not being an anarchist anymore? It's true that a majority of human beings are cattle where they're herded around by a small minority of other human beings that are human ranchers. Civilization is a farm of human livestock ruled by finance capital where human beings domesticate and farm other human beings. Now you may think to yourself with all of that anarchism is the only answer (solution) justified and that we need anarchy now but there's just one problem with all of that which I've discovered over the years. You see anarchy if there was ever such a thing before the madness of civilization and rigid highly controlled social hierarchy will only work for a small number of rebellious individuals as a majority of human beings are dumb brainwashed herd animals unable to survive, exist, or thrive on their own. They might complain here and there about the oppressive nature of governments but in all reality a majority of human beings if offered the opportunity to exist in a world and environment without government wouldn't know how to survive or what to even do with their time living directionless. Also, given the choice between revolution, individual autonomy, or counter culture versus materialistic greed and money understand that a majority of human beings will choose greed every time. So, if you're a die hard anarchist contemplate all of this in embracing that particular mindset is a lonely one full of despair or constant angst where if you're waiting for an anarchist revolution globally not only will you be waiting for a longtime for a revolution that will never materialize you will be sorely disappointed to which your faith in humanity will be lost.

Human beings (majority) are psychologically weak, manipulative, and lazy where in the long run this is what caused me to lose all faith in anarchism. For a large majority human beings are incapable of anarchism. A majority of human beings know nothing beyond the master and slave relationship where most of the slaves cannot be liberated as they'll choose their own slavery every time.

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:20 pm