The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU
The Pathos of Distance

- Agile Minds in Perpetuum -

Zero_Sum Journal

Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Zero_Sum Journal

Post by Zero_Sum on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Today I left work early because I was feeling light headed and had some stomach pain.

Not sure what fell over me but I'm feeling better now. Don't ask me what my job is as it sucks, pays barely over minimum wage, and is part time.

Currently I'm watching documentaries on cryptozoology particularly on the possible existence of Bigfoot because I am bored. Later on I am probably going to play video games after I eat soup for dinner, most likely Star Trek Online.

*I need to smoke a cigarette*

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie

Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:55 pm