The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU
The Pathos of Distance

- Agile Minds in Perpetuum -

Socrates Stop Hiding

Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Socrates Stop Hiding

Post by Zero_Sum on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Come out here faggot and confront me. Your childish youtube videos via private messaging is starting to bore me.

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie

Zoot Allures

Re: Socrates Stop Hiding

Post by Zoot Allures on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:32 pm

this can turn out one of two ways.

if it turns out like this, you both can stay.

if it turns out like this, you're both banned.

now let's get it on!

Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures on Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:21 am

he ain't comin', dude. says he won't post until i tell saully don't come around here no more.

this is so lame, man. i feel like i'm in elementary school again. okay, you go over here, saully, and you go over there, turd, and don't talk to each other, mmkay? if you do, you'll get time out.

Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Post by Zero_Sum on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:11 am

Confirmed: The Turd burglar, I repeat the Turd burglar is bitching, pussing, and chickening out.

We have a turd in the punch bowl, I repeat a turd in the punch bowl.

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie

Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:45 am

the history of the turd contra saully war is a long and gratuitous one, and i regret not having been there. i have a special skill set (loss of morale +4 on a six sided die) which gives me the ability to confound a pair of enemies such that both lose their certainty in understanding each other, as well as their confidence in their own positions. i can turn a forum battle field into a monty python production... and this is what i would have done had i been there.

anyway i have a theory that may or may not be accurate, but it deserves some mention. saully has a way of 'expanding' on philosophical subjects that, because of the vast perimeter that is drawn around a set of ideas, invites interpretations that can go in several directions and yet not be able to get beyond the boundaries of it.

now, the more intelligent the reader is, the more connections will be made inside this area. and what happens is, depending on the temperment of the reader, the reader begins to 'read into' the area, reflections of his own temperment... and none of this is 'planned' by saully. so what happens is, when turd reads saully's stuff, he doesn't react to what saully means, but what he thinks it all means after importing his own demons into it. and because turd is considerably intelligent, these demons are remarkably formidable.

turd then wages war on his own ideas... ideas that take him over as he wanders around inside this perimeter drawn by saully.

and let's be honest, saully began his career as a forum philosopher on the darker side of things. he wasn't exactly all hotdogs, baseball and good, clean family fun. this, of course, was an approach inspired by nietzsche's adages 'to dare' and 'my goal is to make the individual uncomfortable.'

now as an older fellow, saully is no longer of the lawful-evil alignment. i remember when i first met him- seeing a picture of him in what looked like a spooky, black bathrobe- and i wished that in the after life he would be confronted by Obi-Wan Kenobi, who would save him from the darkside.

well, as it turns out, saully is actually a jedi. or has become a jedi, rather, after maturing a bit.

so turd is still fighting the saully of old, a mirage that exists only in his mind... and poor saully wants to make amends but the turd won't let him. the turd is terrified by what he sees in saully's posts, and by destroying saully, he destroys his own demons.

it's a tragedy, man. i could have prevented all this if i was there.

Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:51 am

this is what saully has become. that's me, second from the left:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:34 pm