The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

The Pathos of Distance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pathos of Distance

- Agile Minds in Perpetuum -

Graphic Art, Pictures, Images, etc.

Zoot Allures

Graphic Art, Pictures, Images, etc. Empty Graphic Art, Pictures, Images, etc.

Post by Zoot Allures Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:59 am

did i show anybody my tattoo? i gave myself one while in  prison. thanks to phoneutria i had some money to buy the materials.

i took the motor out of my battery powered shaver and rigged up a needle which i made out of a click-pen spring. you straighten the spring and then sharpen the end to a point. the ink is made out of soot; you make a wick out of twisted toilet paper and fashion a candle out of petroleum jelly. place the jelly in a vitamin bottle top (like a little plate) and plant the wick in it. it takes a couple hours to produce enough soot. once the jelly is burnt up, it leaves a pile of soot on the plate. you then mix the soot with bottled water, and you have your ink. the color is a very dark blue, almost black... but the color of the tat eventually fades to a lighter blue. you can't stop that from happening, really. or if you are, i don't know how.

the needle is bent at the end and sits in the groove on the reciprocating gear that moves the shaver back and forth. you have to use brand new batteries so the needle moves as fast as possible... to reduce the pain (and it was significant). everything was cleaned and sterilized by bleach.

i am by no means an artist, and it was difficult to do myself because of not being able to be in front of my arm while doing it. i wanted something like a neo-tribal design, and i didn't draw a template... i just improvised. unfortunately i was interrupted while doing it (guards came into the block), so it wasn't finished. i was going to do a whole sleeve, but never got back around to it. i'm not satisfied with it, but i'm not dissatisfied, either. in the future i might have a tat artist do some improvement on it. anyway, it ended up being my menacing third eye. look close and you'll see the eye in the center shape.

it's a little blurry because i couldn't hold the cam completely still... and i wasn't going to stand there for five minutes trying to get a better shot.

oh, and it was a cover over. there was a tattoo under it i got when i was fifteen. really cheaply done. this made it more difficult to work. i had to incorporate the old one into the new one.
    Zoot Allures

Graphic Art, Pictures, Images, etc. Empty Re: Graphic Art, Pictures, Images, etc.

Post by Zoot Allures Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:21 am

https://imgur.com/a/6Pzmr

pics just added. tattoo prints and envelopes i drew/decorated in prison. i sell these to inmates.
    Zoot Allures

Graphic Art, Pictures, Images, etc. Empty Re: Graphic Art, Pictures, Images, etc.

Post by Zoot Allures Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:32 pm

you all know phoneutria from ILP, yeah? check out her stuff.

https://elbdms.imgur.com/

i don't know what looks better... the food or the women.
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:49 pm

i can't believe it. these are my boobies.

Graphic Art, Pictures, Images, etc. Hf5zly0

you people aren't going to believe me but i'm gonna tell you anyway. the story about my boobies.

that paper that you see is the backside of a letter that was sent to me while i was in jail. phoneutria and i wrote letters to each other, and once in a while she would include a little doodle. so, since i'm a terrible artist, i would tear pictures out of old national geographics and put little quote bubbles on them, above whatever animal/character was in the picture. well this one time i found a picture of two blue footed boobies in a 1984 geographic, i think it was (the jail had stacks of these old mags), and they were the very same size and in the very same position as my boobies on the above paper. i actually wrote on the picture in a quote bubble above one of them something like "why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer." can't remember what it was exactly, but something to that effect.

i was intending on sending it to her in my next letter, but i almost got into a fight and had to be moved from the block. i left the picture behind; it was under my mat on my bunk, and i forgot to grab it when i packed my shit.

what happens only a few days later (i think it was two, actually)? phoneutria sends me my boobies in a letter.

nearly identical in size and position. i mean to the exact detail. the one on the left was facing forward and the right one was kinda to the side, just like the picture.

of all things. a car, or a couple people, or even another animal like a cat or something. no problem; just coincidence. but two blue footed boobies? if you went through a hundred magazines you might, might, find one picture of blue footed boobies.

phoneutria and i are connected psychically. that's right, i said it. we experienced a real case of non-local causality and spooky action at a distance. or spooky boobies at a distance, if you prefer.

i don't know what happened to her. she registered on the forum when it first opened and then disappeared. i wish i knew why she's no longer posting.

*concentrates like xavier*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:34 am