The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

The Pathos of Distance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pathos of Distance

- Agile Minds in Perpetuum -

5 posters

Zero_Sum Introduction.

Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Zero_Sum Introduction. - Page 2 Empty Re: Zero_Sum Introduction.

Post by Zero_Sum Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:
    satyr wrote:You failed because you weren't disciplined...and you did not invest yourself.
    You did not focus your talents.

Zero has a kid. He has a stake.

perhaps, but you've touched on a more important truth in your reference to zero. the fact that i have no obligation to others permits me to be what i am. zero, on the other hand, has a child, and therefore great responsibility and obligation. excellent point, man.

I actually don't have custody of my own child which is a sad tale saved for some other time if ever at all.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Post by Zero_Sum Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Satyr wrote:The secret is discrimination.
    Not humanity.....some parts of humanity.
    Be selective.
    Do not give yourself to all.
    Do not consider all the same level of human.  

Which is why I focus on global catastrophe happening as certain segments of people around the world need to be removed from this world completely.
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:29 pm

zero wrote:To give up on humanity is to give up on ourselves for we as individuals are nothing as separate entities by ourselves.

if you can find it, read the aphorism 'the criminal and what is related to him' in nietzsche's 'twilight of the idols.' it characterizes my situation almost perfectly.

it is impossible for me to 'come back' to society unless i become the pale criminal and have upon my conscience the shame and humiliation i am expected to have by the 'others', in order to be accepted by them. i will absolutely not do this, because i regret nothing and have no remorse. therefore, if i keep a clean conscience, and i must, there is no way back for me.

principles, man. principles and pride.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:30 pm

Nihilists = zombies.
    Brain dead.
    Infected by a parasitical ideology, a memetic virus, that has evolved many strains.
    Human environments are full of them.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:50 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:
    zero wrote:To give up on humanity is to give up on ourselves for we as individuals are nothing as separate entities by ourselves.

if you can find it, read the aphorism 'the criminal and what is related to him' in nietzsche's 'twilight of the idols.' it characterizes my situation almost perfectly.

it is impossible for me to 'come back' to society unless i become the pale criminal and have upon my conscience the shame and humiliation i am expected to have by the 'others', in order to be accepted by them. i will absolutely not do this, because i regret nothing and have no remorse. therefore, if i keep a clean conscience, and i must, there is no way back for me.

I understand what you're saying because once I thought the same but lashing out at society by yourself will accomplish nothing and in the end will only do more harm to yourself than good. In order to strike at the root of what has ailed you your entire life you must attack the real group of people that are culpable in creating this environment we all live in. You can't do that alone either as an individual but instead have to work with others through organization.

You need to turn that hate, anger, and rage into something useful like revolutionary activities.
    Magnus Anderson
    Magnus Anderson

Post by Magnus Anderson Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:55 am

Zoot wrote:it is impossible for me to 'come back' to society unless i become the pale criminal and have upon my conscience the shame and humiliation i am expected to have by the 'others', in order to be accepted by them. i will absolutely not do this, because i regret nothing and have no remorse. therefore, if i keep a clean conscience, and i must, there is no way back for me.

If you think it is better to cooperate with a group of people, rather than to compete against them, then it follows that you have to prove to them that you want a friendly relationship. This, you will agree, entails proving that you regret, consider a mistake, any negative attitude that you might have shown to them at some point in the past. So shame and humiliation are justified in this regard. But you want to have it both ways. You don't want to be commited to anything. You want to be able to be a friend one day and an enemy another day. Whatever suits your momentary wishes. So it makes no sense to regret what you did in the past, for everything you did in the past was as good as possible.

Is that an instance of pride? I don't think so. I think that is an instance, a classic instance, of not being able to acknowledge that what you did in the past, although irreversible, wasn't really that smart.

You don't believe in mistakes, don't you? There is no such thing? Everything you do is perfect? Simply because your actions, existing at a single point in time, are irreversible?
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:42 am

andy wrote:I think that is an instance, a classic instance, of not being able to acknowledge that what you did in the past, although irreversible, wasn't really that smart.

whether or not it was 'smart' is irrelevent. what matters here is if i committed the crimes with a willingness to suffer the consequences if i were caught. and i did. i had an understanding of the crimes and the risks involved in committing them, and chose to take those risks, presuming that if i were caught, i would suffer the consequences indicated by the law.

if i were caught, and did suffer the consequences indicated by the law for the crimes i committed, i would have no objection, as i knew in advance and chose to take the risk. i would have pled guilty to the crimes without hesitating, because i certainly commited them.

but what happened was, i committed crime A, and was charged with crime B, which i did not commit. this changes everything.

it cannot be said that i shouldn't have committed the crimes i committed because there was a chance i would be charged with crimes i did not commit, instead of crimes i did commit. this, taken to its logical extreme, would become ridiculous. it would mean that we shouldn't speed because we might be charged with conspiracy to commit murder if we get caught, or that we shouldn't jay walk because we might be charged with seditious acts.

a citizen trusts his government to say what it means, and mean what it says, when designing the rules and laws for civil order. if the government violates this trust, in principle, by wrongfully convicting a citizen of crimes he did not commit, it loses all credibility.

the crimes i willingly and intentionally committed were misdemeanors, the conviction of which would not result in becoming a registered sex offender. but the crimes i committed were changed, by ambiguous technicality in the interpretation of statutes by the prosecutor, into felony sex crimes.

this means he interpreted the statutes in a way that was not intended by the general assembly when they devised the statute. he manipulated the terms of the statute so that my crime would appear to fit its criteria.

this is very complicated and i don't want to bore you with explaining it all. i need only to show you the fundamental error, the fundamental game changer that changed my entire relationship to law and government, was the lie told by the criminal justice system for my conviction.

in doing so, my 'social contract', in principle, was nullified, canceled, voided, because the government did not uphold its end of the social contract.

i do not regret anything i did. what i regret, or rather find unfortunate, is that the government's integrity should be compromised by the act of a single prosecutor, who represents its judicial branch, and practices law unjustly.

the government has made a formidable enemy because of what has happened. just as there are consequences for the actions we citizens commit, there are also consequences for the actions that government commits.

to place this on topic, what it means is that the terms of my relationship to society and government have radically changed. i am no longer bound by the same social contract as you, and others, are bound by. i am an essentially different kind of person now. the rules of your society no longer apply to me.

Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:48 am

I understand your hatred, anger, utter contempt, and rage towards the current state of the United States Zoot as I share similar views however this doesn't mean that having no state is the most optimal reality.

The current politically corrupt state must be removed and destroyed yes but it should be replaced by a better one. Anarchism is always reactionary and accomplishes nothing.
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:29 pm

zero wrote:however this doesn't mean that having no state is the most optimal reality.

for whom?

i would be in far better shape in a post-apocalyptic mad max world than the world i am in now. if i could snap my fingers and turn all forms of government and law enforcement off, i would do it.

i don't need or want the law to protect me. i would trade that protection for complete freedom, any day.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:58 am

Zoot Allures wrote:
    zero wrote:however this doesn't mean that having no state is the most optimal reality.

for whom?

i would be in far better shape in a post-apocalyptic mad max world than the world i am in now. if i could snap my fingers and turn all forms of government and law enforcement off, i would do it.

i don't need or want the law to protect me. i would trade that protection for complete freedom, any day.  

For whom? The best kind of government serves the interests of all not only a few.

As you may know I believe the United States is economically collapsing where we're on the road to world war III also. You may get your wish real soon, as for me such a scenario is opportunity of striving to implement my own government ideals.

Understand that while anarchic chaos most certainly does exist it is very temporary and transitional until a new government system is created. Anarchy never lasts very long.
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:20 am

there will never be a WW3 because the superpowers make too much money off each other, and they don't want to ruin that opportunity by blowing up their customers. that's one positive aspect of globalism; it creates inter-dependency between powers. they abstain from major aggressive acts for the purpose of increasing their own power through using other countries.

now you might have some rogue nation detonate a garage bomb somewhere, but that won't start anything major in the world.

and you're right... anarchy never lasts. in fact, it never really happens because it's an oxymoron. there is always some kind of governing order happening, only on different scales. this is perhaps why i came up with the closet fascist idea; the anarchist wants to destroy a current order of some kind and replace it with another version of order, despite what he claims.

most anarchists aren't true anarchists, but the underprivileged and downtrodden who are reacting to those who are prosperous. they simply want a piece of the pie, and use their anarchism as a cover. much like the christian, or what stirner would call an involuntary egoist, they pretend as if their ambitions are not for selfish purposes.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:32 am

Zoot Allures wrote:there will never be a WW3 because the superpowers make too much money off each other, and they don't want to ruin that opportunity by blowing up their customers. that's one positive aspect of globalism; it creates inter-dependency between powers. they abstain from major aggressive acts for the purpose of increasing their own power through using other countries.

now you might have some rogue nation detonate a garage bomb somewhere, but that won't start anything major in the world.

and you're right... anarchy never lasts. in fact, it never really happens because it's an oxymoron. there is always some kind of governing order happening, only on different scales. this is perhaps why i came up with the closet fascist idea; the anarchist wants to destroy a current order of some kind and replace it with another version of order, despite what he claims.

most anarchists aren't true anarchists, but the underprivileged and downtrodden who are reacting to those who are prosperous. they simply want a piece of the pie, and use their anarchism as a cover. much like the christian, or what stirner would call an involuntary egoist, they pretend as if their ambitions are not for selfish purposes.

Well, I would argue that the elites are not united as it would appear and that in the competition against each other will be when world war is declared. These global elitists are not necessarily rational actors by any means at all.

I agree with what you're saying on anarchists. Even criminals who are themselves the closest thing to identifying egoists striking back at the system have a system of organization and leadership.
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:52 am

let's suppose that this was real (and it might be). what you have to understand is that for centuries mankind's development on this planet has gone unchecked. by that i mean the industrial revolution caused sudden exponential growth of population and technology. now, we are at the stage where that growth has to be checked... has to be either significantly slowed down or better organized if it is to continue. a new world order will come into existence for this purpose... not to enslave or any of that bullshit. people interpret it this way because they are imbeciles who don't understand it's greater purpose, its necessity.

the brakes have to be put on the earth, dude. that's all there is to it. and the consequences of this that effect the personal lives of the people are neither here nor there. a speck is irrelevant in the larger picture.

so this is what is going on behind the scenes, if anything is going on at all. the elites recognize this emergency and are working together to create a solution. they will not, cannot fight each other. this problem takes precedence over any petty quarrels they might have.

Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:57 am

Zoot Allures wrote:let's suppose that this was real (and it might be). what you have to understand is that for centuries mankind's development on this planet has gone unchecked. by that i mean the industrial revolution caused sudden exponential growth of population and technology. now, we are at the stage where that growth has to be checked... has to be either significantly slowed down or better organized if it is to continue. a new world order will come into existence for this purpose... not to enslave or any of that bullshit. people interpret it this way because they are imbeciles who don't understand it's greater purpose, its necessity.

the brakes have to be put on the earth, dude. that's all there is to it. and the consequences of this that effect the personal lives of the people are neither here nor there. a speck is irrelevant in the larger picture.

so this is what is going on behind the scenes, if anything is going on at all. the elites recognize this emergency and are working together to create a solution. they will not, cannot fight each other. this problem takes precedence over any petty quarrels they might have.

But once again you assume these groups of globalists are rational or reasonable actors.

That's a huge assumption based upon what exactly?
    Barracuda
    Barracuda

Post by Barracuda Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:31 pm

The "elites" are just outdated British financial protocols that parasite off of all that is good and real in the world. There is no intelligence to them, no coherence, no future prospecting, just a trying to profit in ways that have been outdated for at least a century. The English IQ has so drastically declined since they had their empire, that no Brit is alive that even understands his nations modus operandi. Lemmings, is al these "elites" are. They'll run out soon enough.

"Globalism" doesn't exist. All we have to contend with is the surreal vastness of English failure.
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:06 pm

But once again you assume these groups of globalists are rational or reasonable actors.

they're the best of the best, the sharpest of the sharp, man. why? because of who they have behind them; the greatest economists, scientists, environmentalists, engineers, doctors, etc. these guys sit down at a table and fiddle with the earth as if it were a game of sims or age of empires. they crunch numbers, take measurements, make predictions and plans, conceive of new technologies. and then they make a plan B in case A doesn't work. and then they make a plan C in case B doesn't work.

all the big fish from all the first world countries get together and work this shit out. it's only a matter of time before territory and resources become scarce, so they work together to avoid this problem, to prevent this problem by cooperating in advance.

they don't think in terms of 'my country vs your country'. they think in terms of 'the earth and the species, man.'
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:08 pm

zero wrote:That's a huge assumption based upon what exactly?

trust me. i know the secret handshake.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:33 am

Zoot Allures wrote:

they're the best of the best, the sharpest of the sharp, man. why? because of who they have behind them; the greatest economists, scientists, environmentalists, engineers, doctors, etc. these guys sit down at a table and fiddle with the earth as if it were a game of sims or age of empires. they crunch numbers, take measurements, make predictions and plans, conceive of new technologies. and then they make a plan B in case A doesn't work. and then they make a plan C in case B doesn't work.

all the big fish from all the first world countries get together and work this shit out. it's only a matter of time before territory and resources become scarce, so they work together to avoid this problem, to prevent this problem by cooperating in advance.

they don't think in terms of 'my country vs your country'. they think in terms of 'the earth and the species, man.'

I think a majority of them are child trust fund morons that are only in their positions because of financial inheritance. Even if there were a few individuals that are masterful intelligent geniuses you refer to just know that genius is not immune to error and arrogance.

No, they think from the position of global domination which has been the downfall of many men all throughout history.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:34 am

Zoot Allures wrote:
    zero wrote:That's a huge assumption based upon what exactly?

trust me. i know the secret handshake.

You don't strike me as a kabbalah practitioner.
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:05 pm

that's pseudo-scientific nonsense.

we are the brain police.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Blasphemy!!!
    The holliest of holliest spirituality pseudo-science?!!!
    How dare you....you.....you bad goy?

Turd is harassing me on PM....
    He will not stop telling me, nasty, dreadful things about members of this very forum.

Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:42 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:

that's pseudo-scientific nonsense.

we are the brain police.

Alright, thanks for clarifying that. Laughing
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:43 pm

Satyr wrote:Blasphemy!!!
    The holliest of holliest spirituality pseudo-science?!!!
    How dare you....you.....you bad goy?

Turd is harassing me on PM....
    He will not stop telling me, nasty, dreadful things about members of this very forum.

Tell him if he does not converse or post publicly on the forum it makes him a giant pussy.
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:02 pm

you heard him, turd ferguson. is this what you want to be?

Zero_Sum Introduction. - Page 2 Hqdefault

well that's what you're gonna be if you don't start posting.

Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:13 pm

Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm