The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

The Pathos of Distance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pathos of Distance

- Agile Minds in Perpetuum -

+5
Magnus Anderson
Barracuda
witchdoctor
Satyr
Zoot Allures
9 posters

forum requests, suggestions and announcements

forum requests, suggestions and announcements - Page 5 Empty Re: forum requests, suggestions and announcements

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:58 pm

greetings, treacherous cretins

i received a notification at 2:00 a.m. that there was a 'failed login attempt' at my google account. from this i can infer a few things. most probably it is someone from this site, since (if i remember correctly) this is the only site i've used that email to register at. i can also assume that the person has discovered one of my passwords elsewhere (perhaps an old email account or login here), and hoped that the password to the account they tried to access this morning had the same password.

you must be an amateur, because if you weren't, you'd have known i would get a notification for the failed login... as well as a notification of a new device trying to access my account... which i would have to approve before you got access to it.

or maybe you're not an amateur and just forgot this detail of the operation. tsk tsk.

no matter. you're not going to find/see anything i don't want you to see, anyway. if i had something i wanted to conceal, it would be accessible by a device that has never been connected through wifi or has accessed these philosophy forums. this device would be completely invisible to your radar and off your grid.

strange that someone would be that interested in little ol me, though. is there something i can help you with... something you'd like to know? just ask.

advice: use a password cracker... and hope your target isn't using the two step login verification setting.

*salutes*

promethean75

forum requests, suggestions and announcements - Page 5 Empty Re: forum requests, suggestions and announcements

Post by promethean75 Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:50 pm

forum requests, suggestions and announcements - Page 5 LjoVoF0

She's coming. Florence is coming.

I'm so excited I could hardly sleep last night. This better be good, Florence.
    promethean75

Post by promethean75 Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:20 pm

friedrich nietzsche, born to be wild oct 15th 1844

https://goo.gl/images/apQz2J

promethean75

Post by promethean75 Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:41 pm

promethean75

Post by promethean75 Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Saully, I need some technical support. I need to somehow find all my vocaroo recordings in a search. I tried, but got no results. Is there an admin setting option that would make such a search possible?

Thanks, and have a wonderful day.
    Mitra-Sauwelios
    Mitra-Sauwelios
    Admin

Post by Mitra-Sauwelios Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:15 am

promethean75 wrote:Saully, I need some technical support. I need to somehow find all my vocaroo recordings in a search. I tried, but got no results. Is there an admin setting option that would make such a search possible?

Thanks, and have a wonderful day.

Does this help?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_oq=vocaroo&as_sitesearch=pathos-of-distance.forumotion.com
    promethean75

Post by promethean75 Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:22 am

Yeah that gives me a few of them, but my forum career as a karaoke singer is quite extensive, as you know. What I wonder is if I would be able to enter the term 'vocaroo' in a forum post search, and have them all listed for me.

Okay I just did a sample test to troubleshoot the issue. Entering 'nietzsche' as search criteria only produced four posts. Clearly fritz has been mentioned in more than four posts... so I think the search function at this forum is wack.
    promethean75

Post by promethean75 Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:44 am

i need somebody to do me a favor. i'm learning how to use stagefright to exploit a vulnerability in the android operating system, and i need somebody with an android phone to open this html link:

you've been had

alright gimme about thirty seconds. great. now i need you to download the 'stagefright detector' app by zimperium on googleplay... run it... and tell me if it's found a vulnerability.

it shouldn't, if the shell mask i've developed to trick vulnerability detectors actually works. but i dunno... that's why i need you.

don't worry i won't fuck with your shit. i've got bigger fish to fry.

promethean75

Post by promethean75 Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:19 pm

Three days and I haven't smoked a single cigarette. But it's hard man, I gotta tell ya. I've even made unconceintious gestures I'm not aware of... like earlier i was eating carrot sticks and I popped one halfway in my mouth, then reached for a lighter. Crazy shit man.

I think I've done it. I've actually done it. I can now say I'm a health conscious person who loves life, oh, either.
    promethean75

Post by promethean75 Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:26 pm

I can't believe none of you clicked that link two posts up. What a bunch of fags. You really think I know anything about hacking? I couldn't hack my way through a thorn bush, much less into somebody's phone. Pansies.
    promethean75

Post by promethean75 Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:08 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content