The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

The Pathos of Distance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pathos of Distance

- Agile Minds in Perpetuum -

3 posters

Satyr's Political Innuendos

Satyr
    Satyr

Satyr's Political Innuendos Empty Satyr's Political Innuendos

Post by Satyr Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:29 pm

In times of political-correctness one must use indirect methods to speak the truth.
    Orwell comes to mind.

This is also called propaganda, marketing,

Satyr's Political Innuendos Downlo40

Satyr's Political Innuendos Images21

Satyr's Political Innuendos Images22

Satyr's Political Innuendos Orwell10

Satyr's Political Innuendos Quote_29

Satyr's Political Innuendos Quote-10
    Satyr
    Satyr

Satyr's Political Innuendos Empty Re: Satyr's Political Innuendos

Post by Satyr Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Heisman's connections in his Suicide Note, are reaffirmed.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Post by Zero_Sum Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:39 pm

The United States supports Israel because our government is owned by wealthy dual citizen Jews.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:The United States supports Israel because our government is owned by wealthy dual citizen Jews.
    Shhhhhhh....they might hear you.
    They are....e...v......e.....r.....y.....w....h....e....r....e....
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Post by Zero_Sum Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:59 pm

Satyr wrote:
    Zero_Sum wrote:The United States supports Israel because our government is owned by wealthy dual citizen Jews.
    Shhhhhhh....they might hear you.
    They are....e...v......e.....r.....y.....w....h....e....r....e....

I don't really care that they do. Are you sure you're Satyr?

I don't really remember him being this flamboyant, non-serious, sensitive, or poking jokes on every subject. If you are him and I am indeed mistaken you've changed somewhat since we last conversed with each other.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:13 pm

How well did you know this other Satyr?
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:31 pm

Satyr wrote:How well did you know this other Satyr?

I know it's actually you now as I see some reoccurring elements in your writing that can be hard if not impossible for anybody else to fake. You have to give me some credit for questioning if it was you or not at first since there has been past instances before of people trying to pretend being you online. Wink
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:33 pm

I am famous around some circles......a few want to imitate my vitriolic charisma.
    But I am many people in one, body.....I am the primordial one.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:05 am

Globalization is now marketed as some evil all aware minds must resist, when it is Americanism or this New World Order that forces a reaction that consolidates once disparate powers into homogeneous unities that can resist this all-levelling nihilistic force.
    It's a divide and conquer strategy.
    By promoting resistance to alliances, on the ground that they are part of Globalization, Americanism is left with manageable smaller unities, like nation-states.
    Both the left and the right political spectrum is manipulated.

The culture of no culture cultivates American individualism that erases an individual's past and leaves him vulnerable and desperate for an identity - materialism, hedonism.
    Memes offer symbols/words to fill the void.
    Families are destroyed because they are a resistance to uniformity masked as the idealization of superficial difference.
    Natural identifiers are gradually discredited and replaced with fashion, social status, materialism.
    Slaves are worshipped as survivors of an oppressive system, and made into trendy idols of systemic ideals.
    Victims are constructed and then exalted.
    self-love is inflated to compensate for a hidden insecurity and self-hatred, expressed as an animosity of one's own inheritance.
    Past must be erased and replaced by the Modern.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:40 am

Satyr wrote:Globalization is now marketed as some evil all aware minds must resist, when it is Americanism or this New World Order that forces a reaction that consolidates once disparate powers into homogeneous unities that can resist this all-levelling nihilistic force.
    It's a divide and conquer strategy.
    By promoting resistance to alliances, on the ground that they are part of Globalization, Americanism is left with manageable smaller unities, like nation-states.  
    Both the left and the right political spectrum is manipulated.

The culture of no culture cultivates American individualism that erases an individual's past and  leaves him vulnerable and desperate for an identity - materialism, hedonism.
    Memes offer symbols/words to fill the void.
    Families are destroyed because they are a resistance to uniformity masked as the idealization of superficial difference.
    Natural identifiers are gradually discredited and replaced with fashion, social status, materialism.  
    Slaves are worshipped as survivors of an oppressive system, and made into trendy idols of systemic ideals.
    Victims are constructed and then exalted.
    self-love is inflated to compensate for a hidden insecurity and self-hatred, expressed as an animosity of one's own inheritance.
    Past must be erased and replaced by the Modern.  

Yes, the United States is leading the charge of globalism in that our government has been hijacked by globalists almost seven decades now and have been using our military to do so internationally. Not just militarily but there is also our international financial institutions being used to dominate other nations as well.

Still this new Americanism you speak of is not the original form of what America used to be in that old America was a sanctuary of European ideals, it was only after world war II that this new globalist Americanism menace was born completely destroying the original European American identity altogether.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:47 am

Read Heisman's Suicide Note to get an idea of what happened, and why.
    He explains the connection of Norse conquest of the Anglo-Saxons resulting in victim psychology, reenacted during the American Civil War, all the way up to World War II.
    He connects the Abrahamic dots, of spiritual nihilism rooted in victim resentment.
    He explains the close relationship between Anglo-Saxon, protestant, America, and Judaism..... a shared victimhood.

There's a relationship between Judaism - Christianity, Islam....then secular forms, like Marxism, post-modernism, Trans-humanism and on and on.
    Nihilism is multifarious because it is uninhibited by reality.
    I call this chain Nihilism....because its shared trait is a detachment of words from world, to fabricate an alternate, ideological, reality.
    This is a mental dis-ease.
    A linguistic virus, infecting European man.

I am the antidote...the healer, if you will....but I do not correct, I preempt.
    I'm all about preventative medicine, giving booster shots to declining autoimmune systems.
    It's a thankless job...but I try to get my kicks by chopping at zombies, from time to time.
    I'm not here to change the world.....but to adapt.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:53 am

I'll read it and let you know what I think of it.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:55 am

It's over 1000 pages....I'll see you in a month.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:01 am

Satyr wrote:It's over 1000 pages....I'll see you in a month.

I better get started then. Laughing
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:35 am

Notice how they begin with the objective and then proceed to justify it....excluding anything and anyone that contradicts.
    This is typical with all nihilists.
    This exclusion of exclusion to fabricate exclusivity...along ideological lines - memetics.
    The noumenon using words to separate itself from the physical world and then using this separation to slander and manipulate it.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:07 am

Correct me if I'm wrong here Satyr, you're an objectivist yourself but what you're saying in your interpretation of nihilism, is that it is a perverted form of objectivism?
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:10 am

Yes.....I define objectivity as what is independent of the organism, not as an absolute.
    Both the objective world, and the subjective interpreter of world, are dynamic.....interactive, changing.
    objectivity refers to the object of interest....in the case of philosophy this would be world.
    The organism is both a part o it and trying to distance from it, because world makes life possible but also threatens it.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:13 am

Satyr wrote:Yes.....I define objectivity as what is independent of the organism, not as an absolute.
    Both the objective world, and the subjective interpreter of world, are dynamic.....interactive, changing.
    objectivity refers to the object of interest....in the case of philosophy this would be world.
    The organism is both a part o it and trying to distance from it, because world makes life possible but also threatens it.  

So real authentic objectivism is more in terms with nature where the nihilistic expression of objectivism revolves around fallacious social constructs then?

If that is the case, how can one distinguish between the two?
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:20 am

Nihilism inverts the experienced....so you simply juxtapose, compare, your abstractions with the ongoing real. They cannot, because nihilism only deals with ideas, theories,,,,,abstractions.

There are 3 ways to test the validity of your views:

1 - application.
    The best and more accurate methods...used by all life....even animals judge and then apply their judgments, facing the consequences as costs/benefits.

If this is not possible, or is undesirable...you use 2- philosophical comparison of empiricism with your ideas.
    Where there is conflict, or contradiction the error is in your interpretation of world, in your ideas, not in the world.

The third 3- is the least reliable and so the one Nihilists use....pure theorizing....comparing your ideas with an others, without ever then comparing both against the shared real.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:24 am

Satyr wrote:Nihilism inverts the experienced....so you simply juxtapose, compare, your cocneptinos with the ongoing real.

There are 3 ways to test the validity of your vies.

1 - application.
    the best and more accurate methods...used by all life....even animals judge and then apply their judgments, facing the consequences as costs/benefits.

If this is not possible, or is undesirable...you use philosophical comparison of empiricism with your ideas.
    Where there is conflict, or contradiction the error is in your ideas, not in the world.

The third is the least reliable and so the one Nihilists use....pure theorizing....comparing your ideas with an others, without ever then comparing both against the shared real.

So real authentic objectivity coincides with naturalism where perverted objectivism coincides with something like cultural marxism that pretends to be objective in name only.

Is this a good summary of what you're talking about?

I wonder if this perverted objectivism is limited to marxism only and can be applied to other ideologies also.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:32 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
    So real authentic objectivity coincides with naturalism where perverted objectivism coincides some with like cultural marxism that pretends to be objective in name only.

Is this a good summary of what you're talking about?
    Coincides, not completely, or absolutely....because reality is also fluid....but approaches.

Like strength is not omnipotence but is a measure of weakness....so is objectrivity a measure of subjectivity's harmony with the objective world, which is indifferent to human desires and fluid.....

Zero_Sum wrote:I wonder if this perverted objectivism is limited to marxism only and can be applied to other ideologies also.
    Nihilism being independent from reality, detached from it, entirely theoretical, noetic, abstract....can fabricate many fantastic ideas.
    It's why I call it multifarious....
    When your imagination is freed from natural order it can construct any fantasy it desires.
    With nihilism the only limit is human imagination, and pleasure....the idea must be pleasing, empowering to as many minds as possible - popularity is important because it ceases to exist outside mind, as it refers to nothing in the world, or does so selectively.
    This is, also, why it is always pro anything that is all-inclusive and sheltering.....a institution between them and the world that cares not about their lies.
    Any ideology that distributes the costs evenly, so they do not have to suffer the severity of their delusions, if they ever dare apply them.
    Because most do not even apply them as they imagine them....they always contradict their won principles, because they are unrealistic and reality does not give a shit about their words and dreams and hopes.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:38 am

It seems the post modern world we live in resembles this nihilism you speak of and one begins to wonder if this post modern world can be reformed at all to a more natural social order.

Can it be reformed or is it hopeless to you?
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:39 am

If I understand nature then it does not matter what anyone else thinks....I can use my more objective understanding directly.
    If I understand human nature it does not matter if the other thinks there is no such thing, or disagrees with my judgments....my application is direct. I answer only to world.
    I suffer the costs and enjoy the benefits, though others disagree.

But it is not so with nihilistic ideas.
    Here there is no reference to reality, and so concession, agreement, proselytizing is essential.
    It cannot be applied directly in world but only through another. So the other must be convinced or infected with the nihilistic ideology for ti to have any external effect.
    Nihilism is political and it uses psychology and marketing as a method of becoming useful....because as an attitude it is useless. It's only application is psychologically.
    Either as a way of coping with a reality that cares not, or as a method of manipulating other minds - infecting them like a parasite.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:41 am

So can the post modern world we live in be reformed to a more natural social order?
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:43 am

Zero_Sum wrote:It seems the post modern world we live in resembles this nihilism you speak of and one begins to wonder if this post modern world can be reformed at all to a more natural social order.

Can it be reformed or is it hopeless to you?
    No reform....the masses need nihilism to cope with a world they realize they are unfit to survive within....they need others to survive, but even in relation to these others they feel insecure...less than.
    Christianity spread in the catacombs of rime among the slaves....Judaism was invented by a tribe that was expelled by every tribe they came in contact with....so they inverted natural order, placing the noetic above the phenomenal....the idea of God, for them, is a matter of survival, as is nihilism for the average degenerate.
    You cannot convince a mind of what will kill it, or drive it insane.
    The brain will protect the organism....by denying it, rejecting it.

You cannot heal zombies....you can only analyze them, and their behaviours, to survive among them, without getting infected.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:04 am