The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Pathos of Distance

THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU

The Pathos of Distance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pathos of Distance

- Agile Minds in Perpetuum -

3 posters

Satyr's Political Innuendos

Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Satyr's Political Innuendos - Page 2 Empty Re: Satyr's Political Innuendos

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:48 am

Satyr wrote:
    Zero_Sum wrote:It seems the post modern world we live in resembles this nihilism you speak of and one begins to wonder if this post modern world can be reformed at all to a more natural social order.

Can it be reformed or is it hopeless to you?
    No reform....the masses need nihilism to cope with a world they realize they are unfit to survive within....they need others to survive, but even in relation to these others they feel insecure...less than.
    Christianity spread in the catacombs of rime among the slaves....Judaism was invented by a tribe that was expelled by every tribe they came in contact with....so they inverted natural order, placing the noetic above the phenomenal....the idea of God, for them, is a matter of survival, as is nihilism for the average degenerate.
    You cannot convince a mind of what will kill it, or drive it insane.
    The brain will protect the organism....by denying it, rejecting it.

You cannot heal zombies....you can only analyze them, and their behaviours, to survive among them, without getting infected.

So you don't see the possibility of society or western civilization getting any better politically and through revolutionary activity? You just see an end and that's it?
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:48 am

Zero_Sum wrote:So can the post modern world we live in be reformed to a more natural social order?
    No....i am not here to reform or change them.
    I am here to preserve what I can, before all is lost, and immunize as many as I can, before the collapse comes.
    We are already in the Dark Ages...rising superstitions and degeneracy was a symptom of Roman decline.
    It will take a while, but it will come.

When I say 'collapse' i do not mean global....but this Judaeo-Christian/Islamic triad and Marxism infecting the west.
    Like all virus' it kills the host, and returns to its static state.....as words in books,a waiting the next cycle of infection.

I'm hoping Europe, at least, will unite and preserve its culture....its ancient one, not this post-modern sick one.
    China is infected by Marxism, but seems to be handling its dis-ease.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:52 am

Zero_Sum wrote:

So you don't see the possibility of society or western civilization getting any better politically and through revolutionary activity? You just see an end and that's it?
    European man wesnt through neatr-extictino cycles twice already, as far as I know.
    First was the Ice Age....almost exterminated the Indo-European race.
    Then there was the Black Plague.
    Now we have this Abrahamic mental/psychological plague that makes individuals turn on themselves and their own past, their own inheritance, their own people....zombies.  

Those who survive will be the best of the best....those who perish will be collateral damage.....the genetic garbage accumulated over generations of sheltering.
    That's why I want these Abrahamic, nihilists, to convert and to seduce and to attract degenerates....it's a cleansing.
    I'm not trying to stop the infection...I'm trying to preserve what and who I can.

I practice interventional medicine, immunology, not healing.
    retards should go their own way.
    Join cults, believe in whatever idiocy they like, practice hedonism, castrate themselves, lobotomize themselves,....who cares?
    I'm no messiah.....I'm diagnostician.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:52 am

Satyr wrote:
    Zero_Sum wrote:So can the post modern world we live in be reformed to a more natural social order?
    No....i am not here to reform or change them.
    I am here to preserve what I can, before all is lost, and immunize as many as I can, before the collapse comes.
    We are already in the Dark Ages...rising superstitions and degeneracy was a symptom of Roman decline.
    It will take a while, but it will come.

When I say 'collapse' i do not mean global....but this Judaeo-Christian/Islamic triad and Marxism infecting the west.
    Like all virus' it kills the host, and returns to its static state.....as words in books,a waiting the next cycle of infection.

I'm hoping Europe, at least, will unite and preserve its culture....its ancient one, not this post-modern sick one.
    China is infected by Marxism, but seems to be handling its dis-ease.

It sounds like we're talking about and preparing for the same things.

I hope you do understand however that the collapse of western civilization with its eventual resurrection and rebirth will have huge devastating global consequences.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:54 am

Satyr wrote:
    Zero_Sum wrote:

European man wesnt through neatr-extictino cycles twice already, as far as I know.
    First was the Ice Age....almost exterminated the Indo-European race.
    Then there was the Black Plague.
    Now we have this Abrahamic mental/psychological plague that makes individuals turn on themselves and their own past, their own inheritance, their own people....zombies.  

Those who survive will be the best of the best....those who perish will be collateral damage.....the genetic garbage accumulated over generations of sheltering.
    That's why I want these Abrahamic, nihilists, to convert and to seduce and to attract degenerates....it's a cleansing.

We're in agreement then. Smile
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:56 am

Zero_Sum wrote:

I hope you do understand however that the collapse of western civilization with its eventual resurrection and rebirth will have huge devastating global consequences.
    Not as big as yuo expect.....we are already expriencing a rearrangement of alliances.
    No void will be left....some other superpower will fill in the space the US gradually pulls back from.

China, for sure....India.....and Europe, I hope, if they get over the post-war brainwashing.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:05 am

Satyr wrote:
    Zero_Sum wrote:

Not as big as yuo expect.....we are already expriencing a rearrangement of alliances.
    No void will be left....some other superpower will fill in the space the US gradually pulls back from.

China, for sure....India.....and Europe, I hope, if they get over the post-war brainwashing.

While you are a great philosopher and diagnostic of today's problems I implore you to also look into the economic mechanisms in the transformation of all these things Satyr.

It is certainly not impossible to say this great disruption of the neo liberal and neoconservative world order currently in the west will bring about civil war, world war, global economic collapse or a combination of all. This transformation you speak of will not be a gentle tranquil socially harmonious one. There will inevitably be violent conflict everywhere with this or at least this is how I perceive things.

Last edited by Zero_Sum on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:11 am

Money is an idea...debt is about trust.
    An elite will not destroy itself to not become distrusted....of course its control will be threatened when it cannot fabricate an ideal life for its minions on trust.

The collapse will have internal turmoil....yes. But it will soon be replaced.
    Nature abhors a void.
    What will collapse is the elite...not the nation. Russia went through this in 1917.
    In the US, where the population is heterogeneous and has no culture outside the worship of money, this will also mean fragmentation along racial and cultural lines.
    The US will break into pieces....along the Mason Dixon line, for one.
    Homogeneous nations will not suffer as much. Where the identity is built on blood and race....there will be no fragmentation, only a rebooting.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:19 am

Satyr wrote:Money is an idea...debt is about trust.
    An elite will not destroy itself to not become distrusted....of course its control will be threatened when it cannot fabricate an ideal life for its minions on trust.

The collapse will have internal turmoil....yes. But it will soon be replaced.
    Nature abhors a void.
    What will collapse is the elite...not the nation. Russia went through this in 1917.
    In the US, where the population is heterogeneous and has no culture outside the worship of money, this will also mean fragmentation along racial and cultural lines.
    The US will break into pieces....along the Mason Dixon line, for one.
    Homogeneous nations will not suffer as much.

Civilizations has collapsed all throughout history and as for post modern nations they are not exempt from this. While nations do collapse in fragmentation new nations are created afterwards.

There are also purges all throughout history where leadership is obliterated and replaced by another. Also, there are very few homogenous nations or populations left in the west now which will only feed into a very long protracted conflict.

I think you and Zoot underestimate the destruction of this transformation that is taking place. I believe that this transformation will be a slash and burn one.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:23 am

When there were no technologies connecting all.
    Rome, for example, did not collapse....it fragmented as it began to decline....first by being infected by alien genes......then by alien memes...it withered away.

You hope it will suddenly and violently collapse....and I've explained to you why your psychology desires this.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:26 am

Satyr wrote:When there were no technologies connecting all.
    Rome, for example, did not collapse....it fragmented as it began to decline....first by being infected by alien genes......then by alien memes...it withered away.

You hope it will suddenly and violently collapse....and I've explained to you why your psychology desires this.

I don't think advanced technology makes much of a difference moreover because communications are instantaneous globally is the real reason why I believe it will be sudden and violently, my personal psychology not having much at all to do with covering that.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:55 am

Technology is a connector....support.
    If one part collapses, as you wish, then the entire thing is brought down.
    What will happen is this gradual phasing out, and then fragmentation.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:32 am

Satyr wrote:Technology is a connector....support.
    If one part collapses, as you wish, then the entire thing is brought down.
    What will happen is this gradual phasing out, and then fragmentation.

I would argue that we already went through the gradual stage where now we have imminent collapse to look forward to. Gradual collapse was like 1960's to 2000's. We have now arrived at stage two.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:58 am

Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:08 am

Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:54 am

Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:58 am

the earth is a petri dish, dude. in order to avoid the eventual violent conflict that would arise at the point when different ethnic groups belonging to different 'countries' begin competing directly for territory and resources, ... which is inevitable... the natural mechanism to integrate them instead, begins to work.

the only other option is to maintain isolated, individual countries that will eventually come into this conflict. this will result in war, and 'war' is too twentieth century, so nobody wants to do it. it's outdated, too much trouble, and prevents the opportunities for wealthy business owners to exploit immigrant workers that accept lower wages. open the borders, make more money.

it isn't about the white people and their ideology versus the green people and their ideology versus the blue people and their ideology. there is no ideology, only the material relations between people. all these philo-political narratives about how a people's values are being threatened by immigrants is neither here nor there.

all you need to remember is that natural selection will regulate whatever multicultural contexts evolve on this planet. whatever evolves out of two or more ethnic groups that are integrated together over a long period of time, will be better than both.

then this new version will invent some ideology, and like the two groups, out of which it evolved, who believed their own ideologies made any difference, they too will suffer the same delusion.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Satyr wrote:

His latest ponderings on the Jewish question were sycophantic and ridiculous.
    Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:the earth is a petri dish, dude. in order to avoid the eventual violent conflict that would arise at the point when different ethnic groups belonging to different 'countries' begin competing directly for territory and resources, ... which is inevitable... the natural mechanism to integrate them instead, begins to work.

the only other option is to maintain isolated, individual countries that will eventually come into this conflict. this will result in war, and 'war' is too twentieth century, so nobody wants to do it. it's outdated, too much trouble, and prevents the opportunities for wealthy business owners to exploit immigrant workers that accept lower wages. open the borders, make more money.

it isn't about the white people and their ideology versus the green people and their ideology versus the blue people and their ideology. there is no ideology, only the material relations between people. all these philo-political narratives about how a people's values are being threatened by immigrants is neither here nor there.

all you need to remember is that natural selection will regulate whatever multicultural contexts evolve on this planet. whatever evolves out of two or more ethnic groups that are integrated together over a long period of time, will be better than both.

then this new version will invent some ideology, and like the two groups, out of which it evolved, who believed their own ideologies made any difference, they too will suffer the same delusion.

All globalism is the consolidation of global power or dominance to one day create a global state.

The arrogance and sheer hubris of it all is exactly why it will fail whereby nationalism will reassert itself again.

You're starting to sound like a globalist Zoot.
    Zoot Allures

Post by Zoot Allures Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:49 am

You're starting to sound like a globalist Zoot.

i'm not an anything-ist. i'm just telling you what's coming, and why it's coming. and i might point out how and why people misunderstand what's happening, and why it's happening.

the reason why i am no longer interested in politics is because my 'path', you might call it, will be the same under any circumstances. the state of the country/world is irrelevant to accomplishing my ends.

most of these people have the illusory feeling of belonging to something- it gives them a higher purpose beyond their own lives, to commit to. doesn't matter that it's all in their head. it keeps them occupied, gives them something to do.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:35 pm

Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:25 am

Understanding why Trump was permitted to rise to power one must understand the simmering resentment that has to be defused so that ti does not explode.
    There is an undeclared war that has been ongoing for centuries.
    Sometimes rising to the surface, and producing hot flashes, and at other times waning into a dark ember.
    A fever produced when a parasite infected European man with a mental virus. A virus that spreads linguistically, suing words and symbols.
    A memetic virus named Nihilism, properly understood, that converts men to the walking-dead - Zombies.  
    A virus that detached man from reality - disconnects the mind from the body and fro  the world: disconnects the noumenon form the phenomenon, using semiotics.

It's a war against a specific target, by a multifarious virus that has come to the west in many forms but its most viral was through a memetic parasite.
    A parasite that is anti-life, anti-world, anti-nature.
    A parasite that was also infected by this disease but that adapted its illness into a survival strategy; a way of infecting as many hosts as possible to practice its niche parasitism.
    A parasite that has been discovered by many hosts and turned away.....each time adapting its tactics to remain undetected, to become more effective.
    Parasite and virus are now a symbiotic unity - a synthesis.
    The virus was not invented by the parasite.... it was infected by it and found in it a strategy of illness.
    A victim method of surviving, of doing anything and everything to survive.
    A strategy that seduces the lowly and the desperate, and the cowardly, across memetic and genetic boundaries.
    A virus that infects through the weakest point.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Unable to differentiate the modern nit-wit accepts the definitions and analysis of a people who came in contact with his won centuries after its emergence and developed into what would alter be named 'Christianity'.
    He accepts the reactions to his own culture, produced in a alien and antithetical one, because he can only relate to his own kind as a victim of its power.
    He cannot compare his own ideals to reality, but has to use a intermediate translator, with his own secret prejudices and motives, offering a version this foreign meme used to cope with what was superior to it.  
    So, when Judaism came in contact with Hellenism, in Rome, producing Christianity and causing the splintering into three Judaic branches, this immediately produces ways to cope, as judaism was itself a coping mechanism.
    The first Theocracy.
    The modern nit-wit finds himself drawn to the side his degenerated psychology was condemned him to bear.
    He finds himself turning against those he feels small and vulnerable before, and turning towards those who offer excuses and escapes, and a threat to what threatens him - a friend is, for him, the enemy of his enemy, and there is no greater enemy for an omega male than his own kind's alpha.
    He would rather submit to the strange other, than be shamed before the intimately known.

Morality would be his focus, as it is where he strives to overcome what reminds him of himself.
    Morality as the front-line of identity.
    Beyond Good and Evil becomes a spiritual undertaking to synthesize the contradictory, leaning toward the side that produced Christianity.
    Intellectual obsession exposes itself as being another addiction; dependence to the masculine that frightens and invigorates, because it is so strange to the seduced, and what is strange produces erotic anxiety, whereas what is familiar produces comfort and bliss - agape.  

The feminine seeks out the highest masculine, hoping that contact will trigger, in her a conception she can gestate and give birth to something new.
    If she fails to be impregnated she finds excuses among spinsters and man-haters.
    The miserly.
    When your own meme is returned back to you, through an alien meme, that came into the scene centuries later, and it warps your own culture to accommodate itself, then it is time to abandon the pretenses and just admit that you no longer belong to your people, that you do not accept your past, but that you are now a representative of something else...something other.
    Satyr
    Satyr

Post by Satyr Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:14 pm