THIS IS AN ANNOYING LOG-IN POP UP JUST FOR YOU
The Pathos of Distance

- Agile Minds in Perpetuum -

• Reply to topic

Ahem.......

Satyr

Re: Ahem.......

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Post by Zero_Sum on Tue May 22, 2018 12:23 pm

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Satyr

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 1:51 pm

Location : United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet

Post by Zero_Sum on Tue May 22, 2018 2:10 pm

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum

Post by Zero_Sum on Tue May 22, 2018 2:14 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Satyr

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Zero_Sum on Tue May 22, 2018 2:28 pm

To Satyr on Primordial Chaotic Flux and discrepancies of nihilists

https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/cqy3sl12y7qgcy5j

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Satyr

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Zero_Sum on Tue May 22, 2018 2:37 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Barracuda

Post by Barracuda on Tue May 22, 2018 2:42 pm

How does a pattern interact with a non-pattern?

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 2:45 pm

Oh great exalted one...do I dare believe that you lied about not reading what I write.
I am honoured, king of kings, reincarnation of the holiest of hollies.

The only thing you appear to pay attention to is... effect.
As long as you imagined me in whatever way satisfied your vanity, you could ignore....

I do believe, genius of all geniuses, you who shall be remembered as the greatest philosopher that ever lived, that I've written it down for your convenience.
Seek and ye shall receive...or do not and be gone.

I've lost all interest in your mind, since I realized what you are.
But do enjoy your following.
I will be watching.....because unlike you, I do not feign disinterest to pretend superiority.
Even the lowliest interest me.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed May 23, 2018 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Zero_Sum on Tue May 22, 2018 2:47 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Satyr

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Zero_Sum on Tue May 22, 2018 3:01 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Satyr

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Satyr on Tue May 22, 2018 4:07 pm

2nd time's a charm...
@Foo
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0giXhtNxmsU